Rumor has it

Dump Terry Bernardo Dump Len Bernardo

Dump Terry Bernardo Dump Len Bernardo

Delayed by a Rochester Town Board meeting where he spoke about Video Lottery Terminal gambling, David O’Halloran arrived at a county-wide GOP gathering just in time to be appointed vice-chair of Ulster County Republican Committee. He was tasked with fundraising on behalf of Terry Bernardo and the rest of incumbent Republican legislators. May he remember that St. Patrick banished all snakes from Ireland; may he do the same by banishing all snakes from the Ulster County Republican Party. May he enjoy the luck of the Irish today and throughout the year!

Dump Terry Bernardo Dump Len Bernardo

“Thelma tells me Tim Bunch, a young prison guard who attends our church and is a good, strong conservative republican may be interested in running for Town of Rochester supervisor against the incumbent – can’t bring his name up right now – but check Tim (Timothy Bunch) out. I don’t know what kind of a chance he has but he is interested.”

Dump Terry Bernardo Dump Len Bernardo

Apparently, Terry Bernardo is mad at Kurt Myers of Herkimer County who – this last Wednesday – set fire to his apartment, casually strolled into a barbershop and opened fire, killing two and injuring two others, then drove a mile up the road and worked his shotgun again, killing two more at a car-care shop on the main drag in the village. You see, the rampage put a kink in Terry’s plan to make an appearance at a pro-gun rally to be held there.

Dump Terry Bernardo Dump Len Bernardo

People are starting to toss their hats in the ring. Manuela Michailescu officially announced her run in District 21 (Rochester and East Wawarsing). Now there is a lot of buzz around Troy Dunn, who is expected to enter – rather sooner than later – the county legislative race, in the same district. According to a top level Ulster GOP leader, this is a 90% done deal. Both Troy’s parents served in the Ulster County Legislature.

– Jon Dogar-Marinesco

Advertisements
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

24 Responses to Rumor has it

1. Anonymous says:

From years ago I remember Troy as an outstanding man who would be a great asset to the people he would represent. As long as he stays away from the dirt in the town, i.e. Bernardo, O’Halloran, etc.

2. Anonymous says:

I am afraid to ask about David’s position on those video lottery terminals! I’m sure my gut feeling is right. $$$$$

Please someone tell me I’m wrong!

3. Anonymous says:

David’s only out for the money he could care less about the people.

4. Anonymous says:

An honest to goodness race for legislator? I will believe it when I see it.
    I also believe a challenger for the Supervisor is good.

5. Anonymous says:

Troy would make a great candidate and an even better legislator.

He is a great guy, from a honorable family with values and morals, he served his Country selflessly and genuinely cares about the area.

6. Anonymous says:

I truly hope that this rumor regarding Troy is much more than just a rumor. I would like to see it materialize as I am sure many others of you do too.

7. Anonymous says:

troys my boy go troy go beat the shit out of the creepy terri

8. Anonymous says:

Troy Dunn is a sure win! He has the family name, his personal reputation, is from Ulster County, he isn’t a hack, served in the military, runs a business, etc. The list goes on and on! He will have the votes of the locals who know him and his family, the veterans, business owners and everyone who is tired of the “politics as usual” in Ulster County. He is a sure win, a great person and will bring an immense amount of integrity to the Ulster County Legislature. Troy Dunn for Ulster County Legislator!

9. Anonymous says:

Troy Dunn means Terry’s done!

10. Anonymous says:

Troy Dunn, the Bernardos and David O’Halloran are best buddies. Please explain to me how is Troy Dunn different from Terry Bernardo?

• Anonymous says:

Bernardos and Ohalloran have no “best buddies” – its all about what’s in it for them. Probably keeping Dunn close to them so they can keep him under their thumb to further their own agenda. Dunn can stand on his own and think for himself.

• Anonymous says:

Yeah look at Terry’s friends on her financials with the BOE you will find him there.

11. Anonymous says:

ABBB Any Body but Bernardo

12. Anonymous says:

Once Troy beats Terri the healing will begin in the county.

13. Anonymous says:

Then the signs can go up RASCOE MUST GO!!!!!!

14. Anonymous says:

After Troy beats Terry the rest of the circus act will follow. They will leave one side show at a time.

15. Anonymous says:

Terry does not stand a chance against Troy.

16. ABBB says:

Justice equals Bernardo out, Skate Time tax breaks gone, O’Hallorin off the IDA, Independence Party opened up to daylight and democracy in choosing leadership and candidates to support.

THROW DA BUMS OUT!!!!

17. Anonymous says:

rumor has it that Bernardo & friends are going to put another memorializing resolution for gaming at their friends O’Hallorin’s dump, oops, I mean ranch???

• Anonymous says:

I hope she does. Rochester did it and pissed the rest of the County off. Read all about it at the Freeman’s website.

18. Anonymous says:

I smell something funny over in Rochester Dunn is tight with O’Halloran . The Rochester group is trying to control the county. The problem they have is they have nothing to offer. The rest of the county will pay O’Halloran , Bernardo and anyone else on the gravy train.

19. Anonymous says:

She’s starting to come unhinged. All the Nancy Reagan-dress photos in the world aren’t going to save her political bacon this November.

20. Anonymous says:

Troy is OK, but I’d rather vote for his brother who served on the Rochester Town Board. That is, if Randy gets out of jail in time for election.

What do you have to say?

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

w